Getting flawless, sheer and beautiful skin is the dream of many! But have you heard about the latest trend of getting skin tan without coming in excessive contact with the sun? Probably not! Well, this ever increasing trend has taken away the storm. Thus a lot of youngsters and individuals are now craving around the beauty of a dusky skin. When a lot of us keep on dying for fair looks, such trends are breaking all the stereotypes related to skin tones, body shapes and everything that embarks our external beauty. The individuals now love to flaunt their bodies with the help of some unique techniques, just like getting a tan. A tanned skin is-
- Healthy as it allows you to stay in touch with vitamin D and its essential components along with avoiding diseases like cancer, hypertension, diabetes and a lot more
- A tanned skin shows your efforts in the gym as it contours each and every curve that you have worked upon
- Golden skin tan looks good as it makes you stand out from the crowd. While people may run after fairness, your prettiness is well defined by a tanned color
However, the term ‘tan’ itself is used in association with sun and its effects. Fairer looking people usually have skin with less melanin production, and this, certainly makes them more prone to the side effects of sun and its harmful rays. So if you are also planning to get a tan, don’t ever try to mess with the sun and stay in outdoors for long. The suntan not only tans your skin from the outside but also burns the essential components of your skin and weakens you internally.
So what to do next? Well, there are certain ways to get a full body tan without any harm
A lot of companies have now started the production of such things which lets your body get tanned without exposing your skin to the skin. These self-tanners include various lotions, sprays, and creams that can let you achieve the sheer beauty that you want. However before jumping on the bandwagon and choosing any of the mixed chemical products, always look out for some natural ways of getting tanned. Well, here are certain ways of how you can create a fake tan and let it stay for days.
Dihydroxyacetone (DHA) – this product is a color additive which when comes in contact with the dead skin cells, darkens the surface temporarily. This is one of the most effective ways of getting a tanned skin. However, it stays for a short span of time and can easily be removed off after wearing it for certain days. It is usually recommended that don’t use this product near your eyes, nose, lips or the surrounding delicate area of the body.
The process to create a fake tan-
- Take a washcloth and exfoliate your skin before you apply any self-tanner on it as soon as you use any exfoliating product on your skin, it will also help you to get rid of the dead skin cells residing on your body.
- Now dry your skin completely so that when you apply the tanner, it spreads evenly well on the whole body.
- Apply the self-tanner on your body in various sections like, on the arms, then on the legs, and followed by your torso. Massage this self-tanner through a circular motion over all the parts where you want the tan to reside.
- Now wash your hands after applying it to each section. This is essential as the tan will also get over your palm and if you wish to avoid the orange color to appear, wash your hands with soap and water after every application.
- Blend it a little more on your wrists and on the ankles. This is because; some parts of our body usually are a bit darker than the others. Extending the use of tanner at such places can thus, make your tan look real.
- Similarly, dilute more of the self-tanner on your knees, elbows, and ankles as these areas too; absorb a higher level of a tan than the rest of your skin does. Lightly rub it on these parts with a damp towel and then use a thin layer of lotion on the top of self-tanner.
- Let your skin dry now. You must wait for approx 10 minutes to let the skin soak all the skin tanner and for this, try to wear some loose clothes so as to avoid sweating.
Well, this is a general way of how you can get a tanned skin with fake skin tanner. But, there is certainly a better way to change your skin color for a prolonged period. This includes the use of tanning peptide.
The Melanotan 2 peptide is a product which stimulates the level of melanin production in your skin, thus providing you a deep and natural tan. As melanin is something which occurs in response to the availability of UV rays, it darkens your skin and protects it from any further damage caused by the sun.
There are certainly a lot of benefits of using the tanning peptide some of which include-
- Minimal exposure to UV rays- now you no more have to stay under the sun to get a tanned skin. However as the Melanotan 2 peptide also requires a bit of sunlight to stay active, you just have to stay or some time under the exposed sun.
- Flexible use– you can start with a small amount and can continue the consumption until the time you achieve the desired amount of tan. After this, you only have to get it once in every couple of weeks.
- A lasting tan– once you have achieved the desired color tone, you can even stop the consumption of Melanotan 2 peptide, as it retains the dark color for long. This is far better than the natural tan as it stays for longer than what the natural one does.
Thus, with the help of these ways, you can get an amazing skin within the span of some days.