This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog does accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. I will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations. I am sometimes compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though I receive compensation for some of our posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. If compensation is received for a post, it will be clearly disclosed in the post.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog may contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified. Twitter is an extension of my blog. I tweet about a lot of aspects of my life. Some of my tweets are paid, those that are paid are clearly tagged.
I do my best to bring you timely and accurate information. With that said, no one is ever 100% correct, me included. Things change and information on this blog may change by the time you read it or I might have changed my opinion.
With that said, by using this website you agree to hold harmless, me – the owner, advertisers or anyone else associated with The Megalomaniac Mommy. You also agree to do your own due diligence before acting on any information contained in this site. You agree to be held responsible for your own actions and agree that this website and anyone associated with it are not responsible for any information you decide to use. This website is for entertainment purposes only.
- I reserve the right to exercise editorial control over posted content. By submitting a comment toThe Megalomaniac Mommy, you understand and agree that I may post your comment in its entirety, in an edited version, or not at all. Any editing will be done primarily for purposes of clarity, length or deletion of offensive, inappropriate, or potentially defamatory material.
- Comments or opinions expressed on The Megalomaniac Mommy are those of their respective contributors only. The views expressed by outside contributors do not represent my views. I am not responsible and disclaim any and all liability for the content of comments written by outside contributors on my website.
- You represent that comments posted by you on The Megalomaniac Mommy will not defame, compromise the trade secrets or confidential information of, or violate the copyright or other intellectual property rights of, any third party. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold me harmless from and against any claims, losses or liabilities based on a violation of the foregoing representation.
- It is in the nature of blogs for contributors to take responsibility for their posted comments. I therefore do not accept anonymous comments. By submitting a comment to The Megalomaniac Mommy, you understand and agree that your chosen name and website address, if included, will be posted along with your comment.
- All posted comments become the property of The Megalomaniac Mommy. By agreeing to post your comment on this site, you acknowledge and agree that your comment may be reused by me or quoted in other media and might be attributed to you by name.
Links to and from External Sites
I often link to outside websites that are related to a particular blog post and that I believe may be of interest to you. I am not responsible for the content or practices of other websites and do not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. I cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and have no control over the availability of the linked pages.
A lot of the links within this site are affiliate links. When an affiliate link is present, it means that I earn a percentage of income when that link in either clicked or when an item is purchased after clicking a link from within this website.
I encourage users to establish hypertext links to The Megalomaniac Mommy. You do not have to ask permission to link directly to pages hosted on this website. I do not object to you linking directly to my information, but you should obtain permission if you intend to use my logo or any photographs.
While I do offer consulting services, I am not compensated monetarily for reviews of products or services posted here on this blog. With that said, I do receive a small percentage of income from using affiliate links throughout my site for different products and services.
I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on any topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party in question.
- The Megalomaniac Mommy is merely the host for giveaways unless otherwise stated. Any participating brands or shops are the sponsors.
- The Megalomaniac Mommy is NOT responsponsible, once a prize is accepted, for any injury, damage or losses that come from using any items or prizes.
- Winning per person and email is a max of 1 time per different giveaway.
- The Megalomaniac Mommy is also not responsible for any damaged packages, illegal, lost or any other fees that incur after the prize has been accepted.
- The Megalomaniac Mommy is also not responsible, and makes no claims or guarantees of the prize reaching the winner.
- Winner agrees to take care of any tax needs from the prize and to hold The Megalomaniac Mommy harmless for any negative things that occur from owning or using the prize.
- Winners also agree to allow their name, or nickname, to be posted in my newsletters when announcing the new winners, or my blogs or coming webpage.
- There is no warranty on these prizes.
- People trying to win have no say in the final decision making process.
- Winners are chosen using Gleam or Random.org to generate a random variable.
- Prizes are void where prohibited. No purchase is necessary to participate in giveaways.
- Your contact information will never be used by The Megalomaniac Mommy to spam you or otherwise make contact with the exception of passing your information to the sponsor if you have won a prize, and contacting you if you are a prize winner.
- If you are announced the winner of a prize you have 24 hours to respond or else a new winner will be chosen and you will not be able to collect the prize.
- The odds of winning a prize are based on how many eligible entries are received and how many items are up for grabs in a particular giveaway.
- Winners must be 18+ years old and a legal resident of the US unless stated otherwise in the giveaway posting.
- Participants agree that any ineligible entries will be removed at the decision of The Megalomaniac Mommy.
- Winner will need to agree to the above rules in order to accept any prizes, and agree that the decisions of the judge are final.
- When entering a giveaway on The Megalomaniac Mommy you are agreeing to abide by these rules and are aware of our policies.
Notice Regarding Online Behavioral Advertising
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The Megalomaniac Mommy may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 10/3/2016.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as zip code, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
For information about opting out of Gourmet Ads and ad serving partners please visithttp://www.gourmetads.com/about/privacy-policy
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us.
Photo Usage Policies
Yes, you may use my photos, however please give proper credit and link back to The Megalomaniac Mommy.
I reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. I encourage visitors to frequently check this page for any changes to the Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of this site after any change in this will constitute your acceptance of such change.