If you are a sucker for delcious, creamy spinach and artichoke dip like I am then this is the recipe for you! This recipe makes 8 servings at only 150 calories each and it is absolutely delicious. We loved it so much we enjoyed it as our entire lunch while watching football!
Creating this dish is easy any only requires a few ingredients. To get started, you will need the following:
- 1 (10oz) package of frozen chopped spinach (thawed and drained)
- 1 (14oz) can of artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 1 (8oz) container of plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup shredded,part skim, low-moisture mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup of green onion chopped
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- Preheat over to 350*.
- Once all of your ingredients are prepped, mix them in a large bowl and then pour the mixture into a 9 inch pie dish or 1 quart casserole dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes
- Serve and enjoy!
We served ours with carrot sticks and tortilla chips and couldn’t get enough of it!