If you haven’t noticed by all of the posts on my blog lately, we are kind of obsessed with The Lion King around here. With tomorrow’s release of The Lion King on Blu-ray I thought it would be awesome to share the love and giveaway a copy of The Lion King Diamond Edition Combo Pack to one lucky reader of The Megalomaniac Mommy.
Thanks to the great folks at Click Communications and Disney Home Entertainment, one of you will be the proud owner of The Lion King Diamond Edition Combo Pack!!!
Here’s how to enter:
MANDATORY 1st ENTRY:
Tell me who you want to share the magic of The Lion King with.
For additional entries:
1. Follow me on Twitter for 1 entry. Leave a comment with your Twitter ID.
2.Tweet about this giveaway then leave me a comment with the link to your tweet. This is SUPER easy is your use the Twitter icon located next to this post.
3. Subscribe to my newsletter and leave a comment with your email address for 2 entries.
4. Subscribe to The Megalomaniac Mommy via a reader for 2 entries.
5. Follow me on Google Friend Connect (at the bottom of this page) for 2 entries.
6. Like The Megalomaniac Mommy on Facebook for 2 entries.
7. Follow The Megalomaniac Mommy on Networked Blogs (at the bottom of this page) for 2 entries.
8. Grab my button and add it to your page and leave me the URL for your page for 3 entries.
9. Leave a comment on any of my posts from The Lion King 3D Mom Blogger Event for 1 entry for each comment.
This giveaway will begin on October 3rd 2011 and end on October 17th 2011 at 12 NOON CST and is open to US Residents Only. Winner will be notified via email and will have 48 hours to respond and claim prize. For more information on giveaways hosted by The Megalomaniac Mommy, please read the Policies page.
Disclaimer: This promotion was based on using information provided by Click Communications and Disney Home Entertainment. Click Communications and Disney Home Entertainment does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any statements or product claims made here, nor does it endorse any opinions expressed within this blogsite. The opinions stated from me are 100% mine and they are my true thoughts on this film.