My little Alexander….he is an ‘ogurt’ lover.
For those of you who don’t know what ‘ogurt’ is, that is his way of saying Yogurt.
Before he could say ‘ogurt’, he would ask for a Bobby, Dora or Diego.
Yes, my toddler identified his precious ‘ogurt’ based on the cartoon characters that adorn the packaging and he so dearly loves.
Yoplait Kids has an excellent source of both calcium and vitamin D, a good source of protein and the delicious taste kids demand. It also contains 25% less sugar than the leading kids’ yogurt, and has no high fructose corn syrup, artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners. Yoplait Kids yogurt is a snack you can feel confident about serving to your kids!
With tasty flavor options, as well as calcium, vitamin D and protein to help build strong bones, Yoplait Kids yogurt is sure to be popular with parents and kids alike. A great value at just $2.00 for a pack of four, this yogurt comes in three delicious flavors, including Strawberry, Strawberry Banana and Vanilla. Kids will love finding their favorite friends, like Dora the Explorer, Lightning McQueen from the hit movie “Cars” and the Disney Princesses, on every cup.
Thanks to Yoplait and MyBlogSpark, the little toddler man in my life received a coupon for some free Yoplait Kids yogurt products in addition to some other fun things, as you can see here.
Since my little dude is LOVING his Yoplait Kids Prize Pack so much, we thought it would only be fair if we shared with you!
Yes, one of The Megalomaniac Mommy’s lucky readers is going to win a price pack as pictured above!
Here’s how to enter!
MANDATORY 1st ENTRY:
Tell me about your challenges in getting your children to eat wholesome snacks.
For additional entries:
1. Follow me on Twitter for 1 entry. Leave a comment with your Twitter ID.
2. Tweet: << @Anne54304 is giving away a Yoplait Kids Prize Pack to 1 lucky reader! Enter now! http://themegalomaniacmommy.com/we-love-yoplait-kids/ #myblogspark >> then leave me a comment with the link to your tweet. (CAN BE DONE DAILY!!!)
3. Subscribe to my newsletter and leave a comment with your email address for 2 entries.
4. Subscribe to The Megalomaniac Mommy via a reader for 2 entries.
5. Follow me on Google Friend Connect (at the bottom of this page) for 2 entries.
6. Like The Megalomaniac Mommy on Facebook for 2 entries.
7. Follow The Megalomaniac Mommy on Networked Blogs (at the bottom of this page) for 2 entries.
8. Grab my button and add it to your page and leave me the URL for your page for 3 entries.
9. For 5 additional entries, blog about this giveaway and leave me a comment with a link to your post.
10. Submit this post to the social networking site of your choice and receive 1 entry for each submission just leave a comment with a link for each.
11. Like Yoplait on Facebook for 1 entry.
12. Follow @Yoplait on Twitter for 1 entry.
As an added bonus, if you can’t wait to see if you are the winner and have to have some Yoplait Kids Yogurt RIGHT NOW! Here’s a coupon!
Click Here For Coupon
This giveaway will begin on February 24th 2011 and end on March 10th 2011 at 12 Noon CST.
Disclaimer: I was provided with a sample product and the prize pack pictured above from Yoplait and MyBlogSpark. Neither Yoplait or MyBlogSpark represent or warrant the accuracy of any statements or product claims made here, nor does it endorse any opinions expressed within this blogsite. The opinions stated from me are 100% mine and they are my true thoughts.