We recently went through the task of potty training our little Alexander and I will be the first to admit, this was NOT an easy task. Teaching a little boy how to use the potty is very daunting. When we started on this, we taught him how to pee sitting down so he had better control of things. He was not of fan of sitting on the potty because he absolutely hated that his feet did not touch the floor and would just hang there. We have now successfully taught him how to do his business standing up, however this still requires a stool and of course he has to sit down to poo.
Last month, our issues were solved when I received an email about the Looster Booster and an offer to review one. The Looster Booster is a stool that conveniently fits right around the bottom of your toilet so the little ones have something to rest their feet on when using the potty and it does not need to be moved for an adult to use the potty either!
Since we have added the Looster Booster to our main bathroom, the little man has been loving life. He uses it every time he uses the potty and I have to say it has made potty time sooooo much better!! Now he doesn’t rush to get things done and have to make multiple trips and he really likes that it is just for him!
As an added bonus, the Looster Booster is super easy to clean! I just spray it down and wipe to disinfect it in case we have any little mishaps!
You can see the Little Looster Booster in action below!
If you think the Little Looster Booster would be a great addition to your home, you can enter to win one too!!!
One lucky reader of The Megalomaniac Mommy will win a Little Looster Booster of their own!
For additional entries:
1. Follow me on Twitter for 1 entry. Leave a comment with your Twitter ID.
2.Tweet about this giveaway then leave me a comment with the link to your tweet. This is SUPER easy is your use the Twitter icon located at the top of this post.
3. Subscribe to my newsletter and leave a comment with your email address for 2 entries.
4. Subscribe to The Megalomaniac Mommy via a reader for 2 entries.
5. Follow me on Google Friend Connect (at the bottom of this page) for 2 entries.
6. Like The Megalomaniac Mommy on Facebook for 2 entries.
7. Follow The Megalomaniac Mommy on Networked Blogs (at the bottom of this page) for 2 entries.
8. Grab my button and add it to your page and leave me the URL for your page for 3 entries.
9. Vote for The Megalomaniac Mommy on Picket Fence Blogs for 1 additional entry by clicking on the logo below.
Disclosure: I was provided with a Little Looster Booster and no additional cost to me in order to test the products’ abilities and give my own personal opinions on it. The opinions I have given are mine and may differ from others but were not influenced by the company or the free product provided. All thoughts and opinions are our own.