This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog does accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. I will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. I am sometimes compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though I receive compensation for some of our posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. If compensation is received for a post, it will be clearly disclosed in the post. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog may contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified. Twitter is an extension of my blog. I tweet about a lot of aspects of my life. Some of my tweets are paid, those that are paid are clearly tagged.
I do my best to bring you timely and accurate information. With that said, no one is ever 100% correct, me included. Things change and information on this blog may change by the time you read it or I might have changed my opinion.
With that said, by using this website you agree to hold harmless, me – the owner, advertisers or anyone else associated with The Megalomaniac Mommy. You also agree to do your own due diligence before acting on any information contained in this site. You agree to be held responsible for your own actions and agree that this website and anyone associated with it are not responsible for any information you decide to use. This website is for entertainment purposes only.
- I reserve the right to exercise editorial control over posted content. By submitting a comment toThe Megalomaniac Mommy, you understand and agree that I may post your comment in its entirety, in an edited version, or not at all. Any editing will be done primarily for purposes of clarity, length or deletion of offensive, inappropriate, or potentially defamatory material.
- Comments or opinions expressed on The Megalomaniac Mommy are those of their respective contributors only. The views expressed by outside contributors do not represent my views. I am not responsible and disclaim any and all liability for the content of comments written by outside contributors on my website.
- You represent that comments posted by you on The Megalomaniac Mommy will not defame, compromise the trade secrets or confidential information of, or violate the copyright or other intellectual property rights of, any third party. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold me harmless from and against any claims, losses or liabilities based on a violation of the foregoing representation.
- It is in the nature of blogs for contributors to take responsibility for their posted comments. I therefore do not accept anonymous comments. By submitting a comment to The Megalomaniac Mommy, you understand and agree that your chosen name and website address, if included, will be posted along with your comment.
- All posted comments become the property of The Megalomaniac Mommy. By agreeing to post your comment on this site, you acknowledge and agree that your comment may be reused by me or quoted in other media and might be attributed to you by name.
Links to and from External Sites
I often link to outside websites that are related to a particular blog post and that I believe may be of interest to you. I am not responsible for the content or practices of other websites and do not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. I cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and have no control over the availability of the linked pages.
I encourage users to establish hypertext links to The Megalomaniac Mommy. You do not have to ask permission to link directly to pages hosted on this website. I do not object to you linking directly to my information, but you should obtain permission if you intend to use my logo or any photographs.
While I do offer consulting services, I am not compensated monetarily for reviews of products or services posted here on this blog.
I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on any topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party in question.
The Megalomaniac Mommy is merely the host for giveaways and any participating shops are the sponsors. The Megalomaniac Mommy is not responsible, once a prize is accepted, for any injury, damages or losses that come from using any items or prizes. Winning per person and email is a max of 1 time per different giveaway. The Megalomaniac Mommy is also not responsible for any damaged packages, illegal, lost or any other fees that incur after the prize has been accepted. The Megalomaniac Mommy is also not responsible, and makes no claims or guarantees of the prize reaching the winner. Winner also agrees to take care of any tax needs from the prize and to hold The Megalomaniac Mommy harmless for any negative things that occur from owning or using the prize. Winners also agree to allow their name, or nickname, to be posted in my newsletters when announcing the new winners, or my blogs or coming webpage. There is no warranty on these prizes, and also, people trying to win have no say in the final decision making process. Winners are chosen using random.org to generate a random variable. Prizes are void where prohibited. No purchase is necessary to participate in giveaways. Your contact information will never be used by The Megalomaniac Mommy to spam you or otherwise make contact with the exception of passing your information to the sponsor if you have won a prize, and contacting you if you are a prize winner. If you are announced the winner of a prize you have 48 hours to respond or else a new winner will be chosen and you will not be able to collect the prize. The odds of winning a prize are based on how many eligible entries are received and how many items are up for grabs in a particular giveaway. Winners must be 18+ years old and a legal resident of the US unless stated otherwise in the giveaway posting. Void where prohibited by law. Prizes awarded on an as is basis. There is no cash value on any prize. The sponsor will not be responsible for damaged packages. Participants agree that any ineligible entries will be removed at the decision of The Megalomaniac Mommy. Winner will need to agree to the above rules in order to accept any prizes, and agree that the decisions of the judge are final.
I reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. I encourage visitors to frequently check this page for any changes to the Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of this site after any change in this will constitute your acceptance of such change
*Posted April 15th 2009