Pork Chops in Orange Sauce
Write a review
- 4-6 thick loin cut chops
- Lemon pepper
- 1-2 large oranges
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon zest of an orange
- 1. Sprinkle pork chops with lemon pepper and brown in oil.
- 2. Mix ketchup, orange juice, orange zest and orange marmalade together in a separate bowl.
- 3. Place pork chops in a 9x12 baking dish and cover with the orange sauce.
- 4. Bake at 400* for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
The Megalomaniac Mommy http://themegalomaniacmommy.com/
The following two tabs change content below.
Anne is a 30-something full-time SAHM mom of 5 ranging from 3 to 17 and grandma of 1 who resides in Ashwaubenon (Green Bay) Wisconsin. She started blogging in 2008 as a way to regain her sanity. She enjoys coffee, chocolate, cheeseburgers and vodka along with spending time with her husband and kids.