Oh how I love you……….even though you’re lazy. I love that you know you’re lazy and you admit it to me everyday! However, no matter how much you admit it and how much I love you that is not an excuse for not helping around the house more, leaving your stuff lay around and not cleaning up after you cook! In all honesty, there are very few things about you that I dislike. The things I dislike are:
- Your Lazy – By far my top complaint!
- You sweat……..profusely! (I understand it’s not your fault, but it drives me nuts!!
- You snore…not all the time but when you do……..grrrrrrrrr!
- Your temper…….you need to learn to control it better!
- When you leave a dirty dish on the counter instead of putting it in the dishwasher! (Ok….so this one falls under the lazy category…..get over it)!
- Your selective hearing! —Really—-need I say more????
- Your dirty laundry on the floor!
I think this might be it! However I do reserve the right to change this at any time without any notice, so I suggest that you don’t develop any new bad habits!
Let me lift your spirits now that I’ve complained and tell you that there are a million and 12 things that I do love about you and they outweigh the bad by far!! My number one thing that I love about you more than anything is that you make me laugh so hard I think I’m going to wet my pants every time!