Write a review
- 1 (11 ounce) package refrigerated bread sticks
- Pepperoni, pre-sliced
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 garlic powder
- Pizza sauce
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Roll out bread sticks on an ungreased cookie sheet. Lay two pepperoni slices on the end and sprinkle with some mozzarella cheese. Fold bread stick over and twist.
- Mix together parmesan, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and sprinkle over top of twisted bread stick. Add more mozzarella if desired and bake for 5-8 minutes or golden brown.
- Dip in warmed pizza sauce to eat.
The Megalomaniac Mommy http://themegalomaniacmommy.com/
The following two tabs change content below.
Anne is a 30-something full-time SAHM mom of 5 ranging from 3 to 17 and grandma of 1 who resides in Ashwaubenon (Green Bay) Wisconsin. She started blogging in 2008 as a way to regain her sanity. She enjoys coffee, chocolate, cheeseburgers and vodka along with spending time with her husband and kids.