Cheesy Chicken Fingers
Write a review
- 12 chicken tenders, or 16 pieces of chicken breast filets cut into fingers
- 1 stick melted butter
- 1 1/2 cups of crushed cornflakes
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt butter in a shallow bowl, put coarsely crushed cornflakes into another shallow bowl and mix in cheese.
- Dip chicken pieces into butter first, then into cornflakes/cheese mixture.
- Arrange chicken on a baking stone, or in a rectangular baking pan, bake at 375 degrees for about 20 to 30 minutes, until chicken is done.
- Turn chicken half-way through to ensure even browning.
- Serves 4 to 6.
The Megalomaniac Mommy http://themegalomaniacmommy.com/
The following two tabs change content below.
Anne is a 30-something full-time SAHM mom of 5 ranging from 3 to 17 and grandma of 1 who resides in Ashwaubenon (Green Bay) Wisconsin. She started blogging in 2008 as a way to regain her sanity. She enjoys coffee, chocolate, cheeseburgers and vodka along with spending time with her husband and kids.