Ahhhh…….after 10 days of being home Zack and the Libby have returned to school. Spring Break is officially over! (But of course….they have a half day a week from today and they both get to leave school early 1 day this week to see the dentist)!
Now you’re probably asking yourself what have I done to enjoy my day now that they are back @ school….lets see:
1.Slept in until 9am (Alex was nice enough to allow this)!
2.Tweeted on Twitter
3.Googled on Google
4. Read the paper online
5. Got Alexander out of his crib after his morning nap
6. Changed diaper
7. Filled sippy cup
8. Got Alexander some Cheerio’s
9. Watch an old school Sesame Street Sing A Long (on VHS) with Alexander
10. Put dinner in the crock-pot
11.Worked on my blog for a little bit
12. Made lunch for Alexander and fed him
13. Changed Alexander’s diaper….AGAIN!
14. Put Alexander down for his afternoon nap
15. Sat down at desk to enjoy total peace and quiet!
I am enjoying the quiet while I can. It will be very short lived as I’m sure Alexander will be up in about an hour and than an hour later kids will start spilling in the door and it will be back to the daily grind.
- Hang your jacket up!
- Is that where your shoes belong?
- Do you have any homework?
- I don’t care if it’s not due until Friday, you’re getting it done now!!
- Sit down and get it done!
- No…you have to wait until dinner!
- I told you to sit down and get it done!!
- Sit back down and get to work!
- You keep this up you won’t be doing anything after school tomorrow!
- Now was that soooo hard??
- Did you do your chores?
- Yes, you can play outside but now you only have 10 minutes until dinner is ready because you wasted 2.5 hours trying to get out of doing your homework!
So…….I’m just sitting here, enjoying my last 2 hours of quiet until the real chaos begins!