In 17 years as a mom, I’ve tried just about every single type of diaper out there. We’ve had diapers that have leaked, exploded, didn’t stay attached, ripped open, and more. In my time as a mom, I have learned which features I want in a diaper to ensure maximum protection and one thing I want more than anything is a diaper that hugs my little one. There is nothing worse than a diaper that explodes right up the back and a diaper that is snug and hugs the bottom can prevent that from happening.
Thanks to Huggies® Little Snugglers Diapers, you can rest assured that everything stays in your little one’s diaper!
Why Huggies® Little Snugglers Diapers?
There are a variety of reasons you may want to use Huggies® Little Snugglers Diapers for your child.
- They help keep your child’s skin clean and healthy.
- The GentleAbsorb Line (in sizes newborn -2) has tiny, soft pillows of cushiony protection between baby’s skin and the mess in their diaper.
- The color-changing wetness indicator makes it easy for you to see when baby needs to be changed.
- The breathable and comfortable, soft outer cover.
- Pocketed-back waistband.
- The diapers are fragrance and lotion free.
Huggies Natural Care® Wipes
In addition to Huggies® Little Snugglers Diapers, we’ve also become big fans of Huggies Natural Care® Wipes.
Huggies Natural Care Wipes offers a gentle way to clean your baby’s skin by offering:
- A hypoallergenic, fragrance and alcohol free wipe with a touch of aloe and Vitamin E.
- Soft, triple clean layers for a gentle clean
Get a $10 eGift Card When You Shop at Sam’s Club
Right now, when you buy Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers and Huggies Natural Care Wipes at Sam’s Club you can receive a $10 eGift card!
To get your $10 eGift card from Sam’s Club, all you have to do is buy any two packages of Little Snugglers diapers and/or Natural Care wipes between 5/9/16-6/30/16, snap a photo of your receipt and email/text it to Huggies by 7/15/16. You will receive a code and instructions within minutes to get your $10 Sam’s Club e-gift card. Click here for more details.