6 cups Steel Cut Oats
6 tbsps of Organic Brown Sugar
1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
2/3 cup 100% Natural Honey
1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
2 cups Dried Fruit (I used Bananas, Papaya and Pineapple)
1 cup Chopped Almonds
1. Combine oats, sugar, almonds, dried fruit, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl. Mix and set aside.
2. In a smaller bowl, combine honey, vegetable oil and vanilla.
3. Add the mixture of honey, vegetable oil and vanilla to the oats and stir.
4. Spread the mixture out on a greased cookie sheet and bake at 350* for 15 minutes.
5. After 15 minutes, take the pan out, mix it up and spread it out again and then back for 5 minutes.
6. Continue to remove, mix and back in 5 minute intervals until granola is brown.
7. Once granola is brown, remove from oven, mix and let it cool before put it in an air tight container to store.
8. Enjoy as a dry snack or in a bowl with milk or any other way you like to eat your granola!