Hot cocoa is something we really enjoy in our house, especially this time of year. Since we are doing our best to stay warm, we decided to whip up a batch of our deliciously cream crock-pot hot cocoa and share it with you!
The great thing about making hot cocoa in the crock-pot is that when it is ready-to-serve, it is truly ready-to-serve at just the right temperature for everyone to enjoy!
Grab the recipe below and make a batch for the whole family to enjoy!
- 6 cups 2% or whole milk
- 1 1/2 cups of heavy whipping cream
- 1- 14 oz can of Sweeted Condensed Milk
- 2 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon of Pure Vanilla Extract
- Line a 5 quart crock-pot using a crock-pot liner (makes for easy clean-up). Add all ingredients to crock-pot and stir.
- Cover crock-pot and cook on low for 2 hours while stirring occasionally. Serve when the chocolate is all melted and the mixture is hot.
- Serve with your favorite garnish.