In October, the Alex and I went out to eat to celebrate our 2nd wedding anniversary. We decided to try out a new local restaurant and were very pleased that we did. While we were dining there, we were introduced to Deep Fried Pickles, something neither of us had ever tried or heard of before. They were delish!
So, tonight (when we were starving) we decided to make our own!
They were scrumptious! (I’m eating them at this very moment!)
The great thing is that they were so easy to make!
- 1 jar hamburger sliced pickles
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- Bread crumbs
- Garlic Salt
- Lowry’s Seasoning Salt
- Mix the egg and the milk together and beat in one bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix 1c bread crumbs with 3 dashes of garlic salt and 2 dashes of seasoned salt and mix.
- Dip pickle in the egg wash and then roll in the bread crumbs.
- Fry at 375 degrees in deep fryer for 1 minute or until golden brown
- Serve and enjoy!