Winter is upon us here in the Midwest and now is the time to get your car serviced. Patrick Volvo is ready to help you prepare for the winter with these great service specials.
Before winter arrives, here is a helpful list of this to check on your car to make sure you are ready.
- Tire Tread – If any tire has less than 3/32-inches of tread and replace any tires that do not.
- Tire Pressure – Check tire pressure frequently during winter months
- Battery and Charging System – Have the battery and charging system tested and make sure it is in good condition and will survive the cold winter.
- Battery Cables and Terminals – Make sure all connections are secure and remove any corrosion from the terminals and posts.
- Oil Change – Make sure you head into the winter with a fresh oil change
- Check fluid levels – make sure all fluids are topped off.
- Wiper Blades – Replace wiper blades.
- Brakes – have your brakes inspected to make sure they are in proper working order and that nothing needs to be replaced.
Winter Service Specials
When you need Volvo service in Schaumburg, be sure to check out the latest service specials available at Patrick Volvo, just click print below the coupon to print yours today!