Last night we had yet another delcious dinner. All of this good eating and crock-pot cooking has been great for our family and it is also introducing all to new flavors. This chicken was so yummy that it practically melted in your mouth and the sauce was amazing!!
Check it our for yourself and give it a try!
- 1 Whole Chicken - we used a 100% Natural Cage Free Chicken from Sam's Club
- 5 garlic cloves chopped
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 3/4 cup Sweet Baby Ray's Honey BBQ sauce
- 1/3 cup honey
- pinch of salt
- dash of pepper
- Place chicken in crock-pot breast side up. Lightly salt and pepper chicken.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl, mix and pour over chicken.
- Cook on low for 6 hours
- Spoon sauce over chicken occasionally.
- We served with mashed potatoes and loved using the sauce as a gravy too!