We got a new crock-pot for Christmas from my in-laws…..an 8 quart crock-pot!! Having a crock that big makes cooking for a family of 7 so much easier. We used it last week to make soup and last night we used it to make Crock-Pot Honey BBQ Chicken that was absolutely delcious and easy to make!
I love anything that can be cooked in the crock-pot and I love it even more when it can be done using 6 ingredients or less.
- 3-6 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts fresh or frozen
- 1 1/5 cups Sweet Baby Rays Honey BBQ Sauce
- 1 cup Honey Mustard
- Salt & Pepper
- Place chicken breasts in crock-pot and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook on high for 3 hours if fresh, 4-5 if frozen. Check to make sure they are done by cutting one and ensuring they are not pink in the middle.
- Remove chicken from crock-pot once it is cooked and drain juices.
- Put chicken back in crock-pot.
- Mix BBQ Sauce and Honey Mustard together.
- Cover chicken with sauce and cook for an additional 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken and sauce from crock-pot, serve and enjoy!
Latest posts by Anne (see all)
- Share the Love with Natural Balance Treats #PetSmartStory - August 27, 2015
- Keep Your Car Organized with BubbleBum Junkie - August 27, 2015
- Return to School in style with Zazzle + Giveaway – Ends 9/6 - August 21, 2015