Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
Write a review
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup salsa ( I mixed green salsa and chunky red salsa)
- 1 can (4 oz) chopped green chilis
- 10 (8 in) flour tortillas
- 2 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 2 cups (8 oz) Monterey Jack cheese shredded
- 1 cup (4 oz) Cheddar Cheese shredded
- Combine chicken, salsa and green chilies. Fill each tortilla with a portion of the chicken mixture. Roll up and place, seam-side down in a sprayed 13x9 inch baking dish. Pour cream over top. Sprinkle evenly with both cheeses. Bake at 350* for 45 minutes or until golden and most of the cream is absorbed. Makes 6 servings.
The Megalomaniac Mommy http://themegalomaniacmommy.com/
I could have eaten the whole dish!
The following two tabs change content below.
Anne is a 30-something full-time SAHM mom of 5 ranging from 3 to 17 and grandma of 1 who resides in Ashwaubenon (Green Bay) Wisconsin. She started blogging in 2008 as a way to regain her sanity. She enjoys coffee, chocolate, cheeseburgers and vodka along with spending time with her husband and kids.