If you LOVE chocolate like I do and need a quick fix every now and again, these cookies are sure to conquer that craving! The best part is, if you follow Weight Watchers, as I do, these cookies are only 1 point a piece!
- 1/2 Cup Hershey's Cocoa
- 1 1/3 Cups Estee Fructose Sweetener
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 1/2 Cup Fat-Free Skim Milk
- 1/2 Cup Reduced Fat Peanut Butter
- 3 Cups Quaker Quick Oats Cereal
- Stir first 4 ingredients in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil. Allow to boil for 1 full minute after it reaches a rolling boil. Add the peanut butter and vanilla. Stir in oatmeal. Drop by teaspoonful onto a wax paper covered cookie sheet. Place in refrigerator to cool. Yields 30 servings.