If you are a fan of Red Lobster’s Cheddar Bay Biscuits, get ready to make they at home with only 5 ingredients!
Cheddar Garlic Biscuits
Write a review
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon of Garlic Powder
- 4 tbsp butter
- Heat oven to 450 degrees
- Mix Bisquick, cheese, garlic powder and milk in a bowl.
- Spoon batter onto a greased cookie sheet (12 lumps) and bake for 8 minutes.
- Melt butter in microwave
- After biscuits are done, brush with butter and pop back in the over for one to two minutes.
- Take out and enjoy!
The Megalomaniac Mommy http://themegalomaniacmommy.com/
The following two tabs change content below.
Anne is a 30-something full-time SAHM mom of 5 ranging from 3 to 17 and grandma of 1 who resides in Ashwaubenon (Green Bay) Wisconsin. She started blogging in 2008 as a way to regain her sanity. She enjoys coffee, chocolate, cheeseburgers and vodka along with spending time with her husband and kids.