Tonight as we were preparing dinner, I decided that I definitely needed to use the last of our yellow potatoes before they went bad, I just couldn’t decide what to do. I surfed around Pinterest for ideas but of course I didn’t have everything on hand that a lot of the recipes called for which meant, we had to wing it and concoct a recipe of our own.
We did it.
They were delicious.
If I had more potatoes on hand right now I would be making more and devouring the entire pan by myself!! Alex was lucky that I was kind enough to save him some.
I give you Cheddar ‘Curt’y Potatoes
- 6-8 yellow potatoes cut into 6-8 pieces each
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Curt’s Table Spice
- A few sprinkles of salt
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 450*
- Place cut potatoes in a greased 9×13 casserole dish, drizzle with EVOO, a few sprinkles of salt, slice up 4 tbsp butter and place on top of potatoes, sprinkle generously with Curt’s Table Spice and bake at 450* for 25 minutes.
- After 25 minutes sprinkle the top of the potatoes with the cheddar cheese and pop back in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Take out, serve, and enjoy!