Have a hankering for something sweet yet good for you at the same time? Give this Caramel Apple Salad recipe a whirl!
Caramel Apple Salad
Write a review
- 1 small box of fat free sugar free butterscotch pudding, unprepared
- 20 oz. can crushed pineapple, not drained
- 8 ounces of Cool-Whip Free
- 8 Granny Smith apples, peeled, seeded & cubed
- Mix the undrained pineapple and the pudding in a large bowl. Fold in the cool whip and apples. Let cool in refrigerator for about 15 minutes then enjoy!
The Megalomaniac Mommy http://themegalomaniacmommy.com/
The following two tabs change content below.
Anne is a 30-something full-time SAHM mom of 5 ranging from 3 to 17 and grandma of 1 who resides in Ashwaubenon (Green Bay) Wisconsin. She started blogging in 2008 as a way to regain her sanity. She enjoys coffee, chocolate, cheeseburgers and vodka along with spending time with her husband and kids.