Now I don’t know about the rest of you, but I LOVE beef stroganoff and so does the rest of my family. My only problem with making it is the fact that it can be very time consuming. Well, I am pleased to announce that I have come up with a quick and easy recipe (less than 20 minutes) that doesn’t leave many leftovers in our house! Therefore I’ve tinkered with the recipe a little to make sure there is some left behind (my hubby works 3rd shift so he likes to reheat it in the morning for breakfast).
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 -Lbs. ground beef or turkey
- 2 -cans of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 -medium onion (sliced and diced)
- 2 -12 ounce containers of Chive & Onion Sour Cream (I use Mid-America Farms Top The Tater)
- 1 -16 oz bag of egg noodles
Now, here’s what you do!
- Begin with boiling some water for the egg noodles…..make sure it’s big enough to hold them all! Once it’s boiling add the noodles.
- Brown your ground beef or turkey with the onion, then drain and return it to the stove.
- Add the cream of mushroom soup and sour cream to the meat and mix.
- Once the noodles are done, drain, return them to the pot and add your meat mixture from the stove and stir.
- Be sure to mix well!
- Once it’s all mixed……YAY!! You’ve made it!!