Write a review
- 2 1/4 pounds ground beef
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup breadcrumbs or crushed crackers
- 2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 large onion (diced)
- 1 large green pepper diced
- 1/4 cup water
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Form into a meatloaf shape that will fit into your crock pot.
- Cut a strip of foil and place under the meatloaf in crock pot.
- Cut it long enough to cover the bottom and sides of meatloaf.
- Place meat loaf in crock pot and top with an additional 2 tablespoons ketchup.
- Cover and cook on low for approximately 8 hours.
The Megalomaniac Mommy http://themegalomaniacmommy.com/
The following two tabs change content below.
Anne is a 30-something full-time SAHM mom of 5 ranging from newborn to 14 who resides in Ashwaubenon (Green Bay) Wisconsin. She started blogging in 2008 as a way to regain her sanity. She enjoys coffee, chocolate, cheeseburgers and vodka along with spending time with her husband and kids.
Latest posts by Anne (see all)
- Affordable Summer Crafting with Dollar Tree - July 17, 2014
- Back To School Tech-Style Giveaway (21 Winners) – Ends 8/15 - July 15, 2014
- Get Ready for Some Football with Baby Fanatic + Giveaway Ends 7/28 - July 14, 2014